Here are the situations that indicate you need to upgrade your network.
- If you are doing video editing, streaming, audio production, etc, which consumes a large amount of data.
- If your high-quality workflow always lags due to slow transfer speeds.
For companies or enterprises:
- If your businesses frequently use HD streaming, and often have large file sizes to deal with.
- If your company is growing and your number of employees is increasing, which causes user congestion on your network.
- If your networking rack is getting full, it’s only logical to replace your 1Gb switches with a 10 Gigabit switch, saving space while adding more connectivity.